Providing Freedom and Relief for Our Veterans with Alternating Pressure Relieving Wheelchair Cushions
Many of our veterans in wheelchairs suffer from painful pressure sores, due to prolonged sitting time without pressure relief. Static wheelchair cushions don’t alternate and stimulate circulation to compressed tissue and this can lead to pressure sores and even sepsis.
The Airpulse PK2 and SofTech are alternating air wheelchair cushions that keeps the blood circulating in the posterior working to keep new sores from forming. Both cushions are also excellent in helping to heal existing sores. Our veterans can enjoy longer sitting time, giving them the freedom to move wherever life takes them.
Comfort & Freedom to Those that Deserve it Most
Freedom to Travel
- Completely self-contained system
- Easily transferred to a passenger vehicle, airplane, or even an ATV
- All day run time on a single charge
- Waterproof foam exterior
- Anti-microbial and machine-washable cover
- Micro-processor technology
- Programmable inflation / deflation levels
- Digital display with a low-pressure and low-battery warning system
- No weight, size, or shape limitations
- Tailored for amputations or special circumstances
- Off-loads full-time under existing pressure sores